There are many activities for those traveling to Napa Valley with groups of all ages.
• Get pampered at one of our many wonderful spas, Enjoy a mud bath or hot springs in Calistoga or spa services at one of our many upscale hotels.
• Take in a show at the Napa Valley Opera House or the lavishly restored Uptown Theatre, hosting great musical talent
• Have a picnic at a winery with a designated picnic spot, pick up lunch at one of the several spectacular markets throughout the Valley, take in the views and enjoy some wine!
• Get on a bike and ride through the Valley taking in the landscape at your own pace. Whether you prefer a guided tour or a self guided adventure, we will steer you in the right direction.
• See the Valley 's breath taking views from a hot air balloon for lifetime memories
• Go shopping in Downtown Napa, Yountville, St Helena, or Calistoga to browse the gift shops and elegant boutiques Napa Valley has to offer.
• Take a cooking class at the Culinary Institute of America in St Helena or the Oxbow Public Market in Downtown Napa.
View Event Calendar